Our mission is to provide high quality home health care services to clients in an effort to promote independence and prevent the need for institutionalization.
Our goal is achieved by ensuring our staff receive superior training before being assigned to care for clients by completing an extensive orientation, ongoing client specific training by qualified health care professionals and monthly in-services.
Our Agency is State Licensed, Bonded and Insured and all Personal Care Assistants under go Criminal Background Checks.
Yes, we are taking on new customers now! Please call one of our locations to inquire about our services!
Rio Rancho: 505-867-0621
"Taking Home Health Care to the Highest Peak"
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (Reduced due to COVID-19) or by appointments.
2019 Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
What can you do to protect yourself against COVID-19?
1. Always wear a mask when in public.
2. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap.
3. Use hand sanitizer
4. Cough or sneeze into a tissue or sleeve
5. Avoid crowds larger then 5.
6. Only go out in public for essentials whenever possible and avoid contact with people when possible.
What are the symptoms of COVID-19?
Cough, fever, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste of smell.
When Should I Get Tested?
1. If you display symptoms of COVID-19
2. People who have close contact with some confirmed to have COVID-19
Positive Test? What Now?
1. Isolate yourself
2. Monitor you symptoms
3. Wear a mask